Updates in Email
Analysing the Novartis StoryA detailed account of the examination of Section 3(d) of the Indian Patents Act in the Supreme Court’s judgment on Novartis’s patent application for Glivec. In many ways, the Novartis story starts in the 1980s when western multinational corporations (MNCs), notably the pharmaceutical and music industries in the US, decided that the whole world should have intellectual property regimes like the one in the US.... . Read More...
Like US on Facebook
- Parties dither on setting up sexual harassment panels
- Sharp dip in domestic violence cases thanks to new FIR rule!
- Domestic violence, dowry pip rape cases in Punjab's 181 service
- Top Female Lawyer Criticizes Tehelka, Supreme Court
- Are you being an office creep
- Domestic law doesn’t cover live-in women
- Institutional failure in sexual harassment cases: Indira Jaising