Updates in Email
Supreme Court sets aside the High Court decision on anti-sodomy law: Huge setback for LGBT rights, activists vow to continue the fightIn an appalling and regressive verdict, the Supreme Court of India has upheld Section 377, Indian Penal Code and overturned the landmark judgment of the Delhi High Court in 2009 that had decriminalised adult consensual same sex.... . Read More...
Like US on Facebook
- Measures to check sexual harassment: HC seeks reply
- Harassment shield for NUJS interns
- Pankaj Sharma: Are Indian workplaces ready for the sexual harassment law?
- Rise in domestic violence cases
- Harassment laws, cyberattacks and social media throw up new challenges for corporate risk managers
- Maharashtra to rework on its approach to sexual assault victims
- Task force recommends gender sensitisation unit within UGC