Updates in Email
Analysing the Novartis StoryA detailed account of the examination of Section 3(d) of the Indian Patents Act in the Supreme Court’s judgment on Novartis’s patent application for Glivec. In many ways, the Novartis story starts in the 1980s when western multinational corporations (MNCs), notably the pharmaceutical and music industries in the US, decided that the whole world should have intellectual property regimes like the one in the US.... . Read More...
Like US on Facebook
- Above the law?
- Historical chance to expand constitutional values lost by SC: ASG, Indira Jaising
- If booked under Sec 354A, Ganguly may get 3 years in jail
- The Supreme Court has lived up to its reputation Indira Jaising
- Her Story
- AK Ganguly’s sexual misconduct: Why was SC’s stand not stronger?
- Parties dither on setting up sexual harassment panels